When it comes to getting a good nights sleep, it’s what’s inside your mattress that counts. This is an overview of mattress construction designed to make the process of choosing the right mattress for you a little bit easier. The table below lists construction materials and their properties utilised for the construction of the Indulgence Plus mattress.
- 1. Pillow tops offer luxuriant cushioning for tired bodies. Being removable means that this comfort is still a practical feature. Removable pillow tops have air flow technology and can be flipped and turned so that they wear evenly.
- 2. Poly Wool layer in the quilting makes the mattress cool in summer and warm in winter.
- 3. The European Bellissimo Latex layer has a plush, spongy feeling for ultimate comfort.
- 4. The visco memory foam layer moulds and contours to the whole body providing pressure point relief.
- 5. The mattress spring unit provides maximum back care, with a heavier gauge spring in the middle of the unit where support is needed most.
- 6. The mattress includes a resilient comfort edge that increases the sleeping surface of the mattress.
- 7. The timber frame base includes four drawers which provide convenient storage space for blankets, extra pillows etc.